Monday, January 14, 2008

An award - for me?


Thanks Ruth. If you don't visit Ruth (& Baby A & Fat boy) regularly you should... I am not a knitter, but Ruth insires me. & on way more than one occasion she has said the right thing or asked the right question.
I would dutifully pass this on, but so many of my regular reads already have this award...
BTW according to my husband (the mail guy) it costs more to send a post card from Israel that it does to send one to Israel - for what it is worth... (I thought all of my post cards were still in the box at the hotel - I send cards to RB & Rhapsody & they only arrived several days ago.)

5 comments:

swooze said...

I meant to let you know I did get my postcard. Thanks so much. Loved the stamps! It looks like you had a good trip.

McIrish Annie said...

You are quite the traveler of late! Your postcard arrived on Saturday! thanks for thinking of me. If I'm not back before you head out again, have a fabulous vacation! Hey, weren't you just on vacation?? LOL. what are they saying at work about all of your travel?? I am definitely jealous. I love cruises!

tirane93 said...

regarding your comment on my blog, HA HA! send me all the hand work you want. at this point i'd eagerly attack it! the problem is, you see, that i have even put away all my hand sewing projects. it ALL got boxed up.

Ruth's Place said...

You're welcome, you deserve it. Have a fabulous trip.

andsewitis Holly said...

I hope you got my email thanking you for my postcard. I was touched that you thought of me :)