Monday, December 10, 2007

Straight from the Quilt Asylum

Lookie at my little bit of happiness in a box!
Happiness in a box
I got one each fat quarter of Denyse Schmidt's Katie Jump Rope line.... I have been wanting it forever... I mean seriously pining, like an old dog! The green/blues will probably be a Bento Box quilt with Kona Snow. The orange/yellow/browns are fermenting.
I also got this future Kaffe quilt- just because (I might need to go back & look at my stash reduction goal...) I plan to mix those charms with the Kona Mustard & do a shooting star quilt. The OOOOOLLLLLDDDD Kaffe strip will be the binding.

It is a good thing that I got them from the quilt asylum, because I surely must be going crazy...

4 comments:

Natalie said...

First thought: Where have I seen her pretty face? We must be crossing paths. Second thought: Oooh she's got new fabric, lucky! Third thought: Bookmark this one, 'cause I'll be back!
Nice to meet you Calico Cat.

Vicki W said...

I love the Katie Jump Rope fabrics!I had to have them a month ago as well!

Ruth's Place said...

So pretty!!

Susan said...

I'm glad you like!