Monday, December 10, 2007

So we had some snow...

Apparently some of us liked it more than others...
Rhapsody in the snow Yes, her mouth is open... She was letting me know how much she did not like playing in the snow.
The kitty prints were cute though...
cat prints in the snow
& she had me convinced that she liked snow - just a few days before (before I ruined my first winter doll quilt swap quilt. So we can call this a FAUX sneek peak)
'Rhapsody
She ran for the front door as soon as I opened the outside door:
I know where I live "LET ME IN!"
RB in he snow
He would rather be here:
RB in my studio in my studio on his cat mat.

I think I have now shared everything that is fit to share, that I had not previously shared...

3 comments:

Ruth's Place said...

Great kitty prints, but poor things out in the snow - they don't have enough fur!

Catherine said...

What gorgeous kitties. I'm surprised they even would go out in the snow!

Karen said...

What cute pictures. An adventure in the snow and cold for sure.