Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Let Me Sew

Oh the weather outside is frightful
But the fabric is so delightful
I wish I'd no place to go
Let me sew, let me sew, let me sew.

My kitchen floor needs some mopping
But I've bought some beads for topping
I've got to finish my UFO
Let me sew, let me sew, let me sew!

When I finally sit at the seat
I'll forget all about my home
My family will want to eat
They'd better call for pizza on the phone.

The stitches are finally flying
And the seams are flatly lying
If they really do love me so
They'll let me sew, let me sew, let me sew!!!

10 comments:

Karen Dianne Lee said...

This is GREAT! How cute. :)

Shelli said...

LOVE it - sending it to my beloved right now!

Shelina said...

What a great song! I'm surprised you have time to sew or even sing with your vacation planning. Sounds like a busy schedule. If things work for you like they work for me, you'll be making last minute changes when you are there anyway. It is best to remain flexible throughout the whole trip. I hope you get to see everything you want to see.

Libby said...

Very cute *s*

GRACE said...

amy, have a terrific vacation; great place to be at christmas time for sure...

cityquilter grace

andsewitis Holly said...

Cute and clever :)

Natalie said...

I will be singing this for the rest of the week, because 1. it's awesome and 2. it applies here too!

Feeling Simply Quilty said...

That was superb!

Susan said...

you are 'sew' creative!

Marcie said...

I am laughing out loud over that cute song! Happy Holidays to you!