Thursday, December 06, 2007

Hanukkah quilt-let


Hanukkah quilt-let
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

Since everyone is sharing their decorations... This is about the extent of mine. Hanukkah is a minor holiday, beyond this little door decoration & the quilts that I shared yesterday, we only have the menorah that we use out as decorations. My M-I-L has a rather large Menorah collection - not that she uses them or anything... I too have a small collection, but we too only use one Menorah & I will share that with you tomorrow. (& the reason why we use the one we use. :o)

4 comments:

Granny Fran said...

That Hannukah quiltlet is great! I have some of that fabric that my granddaughter chose for her shoulder bag, and I love it.

Karen Dianne Lee said...

Oh I LOVE this. How neat.

Shelli said...

LOVE the quiltlet - adorable.

Chanukah was a minor holiday in our house too.

Until we had Malka.

now? OY.

Finn said...

It's a beautiful quilt-let Amy *VBS* I'm glad that you have it and use it.
Seems like the best defense against the overwhelming display of Christian holiday stuff.
Betsy doesn't do much decorating either.
This First Day of Hanaukka was super special...their baby granddaughter arrived on the morning of the 5th, in Chicago. Betsy and Joe had made it there before she was born *VBS* Big hugs, Finn and Ebby