Tuesday, December 04, 2007

From back to forth

I got another quilt back from a long armer yesterday.
Example of long arm quilting I love this cat quilting motif & it shows up so nicely on that solid flannel...
Example of long arm quilting Here is another kitty...

Example of long arm quilting The main part of the backing is this Halloweeny kitty print.

doctor cat quilt fabric This is one of my favorite cat prints! (I have a couple of other "Doctor Cat" prints, but this one is my favorite.)

cat quilting on cat fabric in cat charm quilt Here you can see the cat quilting on the front - in the red... In the charm next to it with the lone star quilt - do you see that kitty holding on to a kitty dolly - AWWWWW.
Cat charm quilt A small portion... I took this shot, because through the lense the white on white's actually look like more than a "White square."
Cat charm quilt The whole shebang.... Or the most that I can show you in a photograph. It is about 104 inches square!

Previously blogged here & here & here & here & here. You see if you keep at it, you really can finish a UFO! (& blog about it a lot!)

Oh & for those of you who think I just recently went off the deep end of the cat box, here is my first cat charm quilt.

11 comments:

Laurie said...

I never thought I'd see a cat quilt that I loved. Now I have. Thank-you

Vicki W said...

What a cute quilt - and it's HUGE!

Shelina said...

Congratulations on a great finish Amy. It looks great. And just in time to keep you warm as the weather gets colder. One of these days, I will have a finish or two to show on my blog.

Juliann in WA said...

Wow - how fun to have your cat quilt quilted with cats!

Ruth's Place said...

Congrats on the finish! Love the cats quilted in.

Jeanne said...

Oh, Amy, the cats are fabulous! Your cat fabric collection is beyond imagination, and the cats quilted onto this are just FUN!
Happy Hanukkah! I'm making your brisket TOMORROW -- didn't have the two days in a row till now.
Hugs ~ Jeanne

Jeri said...

Amy, your cat quilt is wonderful! I love the quilting - it is perfect for this quilt!

Laura said...

Great quilt and I love the cat quilting. How awesome!

Rebecca said...

Wow! This quilt is really wonderful. You must have some fun looking at it.

Rebecca

Karen Dianne Lee said...

Wowie. I love that quilt with the qilting. Cat Love, *karendianne.

Quilting Pirate said...

what a great turn around! Maria's work is just soooo awsome! And we all know she loves kitties too!

It looks wonderful on the bed! I think it fits perfectly!