Thursday, December 20, 2007

Factory Girl Challenge quilt


Factory Girl Challenge quilt
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

I forgot to get a snap before dropping this quilt off at the LQS. (I snagged the photo off of their website.) We were challenged to use the multi-print. It has a definate Andy Warhol feel to it... I think the solids work well with it... the back is a 60's looking Horror-scope print.

BTW incase you were wondering, "Happiness is...."
getting the reminder on your computer that you vacation starts in X hours...
(I have no idea why I set it to tell me so far in advance, most of the reminders I have set for the end of the day or for 15 minutes before depending on how I need to dress for the appointment. I guess I needed a TON of time to dress in sweats!)

Does anyone else have recollections of "Happiness is..."

2 comments:

Karen Dianne Lee said...

Happiness is catching yourself saying "this is fun" when no one is around but the critters in your Quilt Room/Shop.

Happiness then is realizing your joy without prompting.

Kathy Wagner said...

Great challenge quilt...very happy colours!