Sunday, December 02, 2007

The baby quilt


Judaic Quilt
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

This baby quilt was made 100% from my stash. I did not have a big enough piece of bright on black fabric, so I used 4! All of the black & white prints and the Jan Mullen prints also came from my stash!

(The baby is very over due, so they are inducing labor tonight - Haifa, Israel time.)

I did the original post in flickr - I could not figure out how to paste the flickr "code" into a blog post on my MAC, so I am now adding the binding/backing, & close-up shots on my office PC. What I do for you bloggers. :o)

back & binding Judaic Quilt

close up Judaic quilt The background without an applique has a hidden kitty! :o)

6 comments:

Laurie said...

That is a very cool quilt Amy. I love the colors!
Laurie

JudyL said...

Good job Amy! The quilt is beautiful and congratulations to the new mom and dad!

dot said...

What a great baby quilt. Mom and Dad will just love it.

Ruth's Place said...

Great baby quilt. With all the black and red the kid is going to love it. Mine is fascinated by red black and white.

Laurie Ann said...

She is going to love it!! What does it say?

atet said...

Love that quilt!!! And all from stash? Wooo Hooo!!!