Sunday, November 18, 2007

Update....

So it wasn't ham - it was Pork Spare Ribs.

I went back to the Ami Simms website & found the photo that I sent for her "What were they thinking" file a long time ago - I was still living in Washington DC when I sent it...

You can take a look at it here Passover Ad.

I'll have a really cute photo tomorrow - I have to download it first...

Oh & I have to think seriously about a project. It worked out far differently in my mind that it did in fabric... (I can't ask any specific questions, lest I want to spoil the suprise...)

Anyone know of any "clever" layouts for 6 blocks? What about if the blocks are "mirror images" like one is green on red while the next is red on green - I have 3 sets of obvious pairs.

2 comments:

atet said...

Yeah, like pork spare ribs are better than ham -- unhunh.

As for the layout -- um, 2 x 3 alternating? With the mirrors facing each other? Are we talking sashings? Is it something I can see?

Rian said...

That pork for Passover ad is a scream.