Thursday, November 08, 2007

torn

How much if any should I post of the Houston Quilt Show? I already shared some photos that I know I did not capture & I shared the website with the nice photos of the winners... Other people have shared... I just haven't been in the mood to "share." I am going to blame the nasty cold that I caught upon my return to reality...

But I have been thinking about my loot... You all know how I plan primary, secondary, and tertiary projects for my fabrics. Well a quilt that Laurie Ann shared a long time ago was plagueing me - who shared it, when? What did I do with the photo that I saved? 1/2 hour later, I found it on my blog - I knew I blogged it before... I feel so much better - bet you want to know what quilt I am talking about, huh?
The one in this post from the past. OOPS that was a "list" post, I wonder how many things are still on the "list?" Did I accomplish any?
Well, I still have some of the buggy barn fabrics & the taupes have multiplied... (I have finally cut into those!)
But, I did the taupe tumbler quilt - it is almost done, done & I did Bonnie's Star Struck with the buggy barn prints. Some of the other ideas have faded into "I don't want to do that any more" like, the HST project, the rectangles project, the rail fence project, attic treasures, & Bento boxes.
So there are still "some" projects on my "list." The one that Laurie Ann shared is still one of them!

5 comments:

Laurie Ann said...

I have that quilt on the back of my couch right now and I was just telling DH that I think it is my favorite. There's just something about it, even thought I claim to be a "bright" girl!

Shelina said...

You should post was much of the show as you feel like posting, but don't feel obligated to post more. I too like to go back to my post and look up things, so you should post whatever you think you might want to know later. It's your blog, so do what you want, and I'm sure I'll be happy about whatever you decide.

Rian said...

I caught the same cold. It's a real hum-dinger. I know what you mean about the "sharing," I felt the same way. There are so many other pictures out there it somehow doesn't seem worthwhile to repeat them. I like what Shelina said: It's your blog.

Karen said...

Oh geez, it's a lush quilt, Amy.

Judy said...

I've hardly posted anything about Houston but I'm surely enjoying what others are posting. Hope that cold is better soon!