Thursday, November 29, 2007

movies

It has been a long time since I have been sucked into a movie so badly that I could not even get up to go to the restroom...

This one did it to me.

Hard Candy

It is a Mystery/Suspense & DEFINATELY not for the kids.

I saw it last night on Showtime... I never even saw the movie trailer on TV. I was just channel Surfing. I started it about 10 minutes late... I am so going to watch this again from the begining... It is that kind of movie...

(Kinda like the one where the kid said, "I see dead people" & they you go back & you see what you did not see before...)

It may not be your cuppa, but...

Caveat: I am by no means a movie critic, I can't tell if the acting is "good" or not, & I can not condone anything that the actors do in the movie, good bad or indifferent.

2 comments:

The Carolina Quilter said...

Thanks for the recommendation. I like mystery/suspense movies. Wish we had a movie channel on Dish so I could watch them when I'm recovering from my basal cell removal surgeries. I'll go stir crazy if I can't sew or something. one is on the bridge of my nose beside my eye so that may hinder me greatly.

Rian said...

oooooh, looks creepy. I'll put it in my Netflix queue. Thanks.