Thursday, November 15, 2007

A lazy blog post...

You may have noticed a "new-ish" ring button on my side bar for RRBloggers... (No, then take a look.)

We are doing a round robin project that is inspired by one that May Britt did... (If I wasn't a lazy blogger, I would search for the exact post...)

Oh & I would expound on some thiings that I learned in my @$3,000 a credit class on negotiations about "Scandinavian" culture... (We had to do a report on one country & someone did a Nordic country, but I can not recall which one at the moment... Sorry.) But I am lazy...

So I will share what I can now about our little round robin...
My starter block. (Overall we are being secretive - so I won't be able to give you a blow by blow of what I am doing on each quilt.)

cat in a basket quilt block
Is any one suprised about my block choice? Can anyone guess about my general guidelines?

While I was working on it, she was snoopervising.
My snoopervisor
All together now, AWWWWWW

11 comments:

swooze said...

That looks like a mad face to me! More a YIKES reaction! lol

ForestJane said...

Well, I got the mad feeling too - maybe it's because you didn't put the right kind of cat in your basket - he wanted one with a face like his... lol

JudyL said...

Oh, I love your basket with the kitty in it! I'll bet you don't have any trouble coming up with enough cat fabric!

andsewitis Holly said...

Ah Amy, let me guess - CATS! Can't wait to see the finishes since I know you can't expound on them too much. How long will you make us wait?

Norma said...

I love the cat block! I never would have suspected that you would choose cats as a theme! Not! LOL

Sheri said...

I have two siamise snooper-visers.They resently have taken over my cutting table. I made the mistake of leaving five yards of flannel on it under a warm light. Now they have decided it will be their winter sleeping spot and I'm cutting fabric on the dinning room table.
Sheri

Quilting Pirate said...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Libby said...

I'm going to guess a kitty theme will be in order *s*

Karen said...

Wow, that kitty face looks straight out of Bell, Book, and Candle!

Ruth's Place said...

That's a great starter block!

flippytale Quilter (Christine) said...

"snoopervising" is perfect! That is what they do, don't they!