Wednesday, November 14, 2007

fabrics...


bag body 2
Originally uploaded by magscrafts

Can someone explain what is going on in my brain?

While on the shop hop, I got 15 of these fat quarters. They are called Surf & Sand and are put out by Marcus Brothers.

But I missed the stripe & the cross hatch print. Those two are what I keep thinking about, not the 15 that I do have...

It's an illness I tell ya!

BTW I plan to make "Birthday Gifts" (A pattern by Atkinson Designs) with these. it is the one on the cover of Take Two. I know Sam & I think Gone Aussie Quilting made quilts with that pattern...

3 comments:

swooze said...

OOhhh I like the snowflake looking one!

Karen Dianne Lee said...

Well dont forget to go back and order the two you keep thinking about. You'll not be able to sleep it you dont. I see the signs of this illness quite often. Really, make the order. Make two orders actually. Then call me in the morning.

atet said...

Oh yeah -- know what you mean. And this one is designed by the same person that did the Bleeker Street fabrics -- so you know I love them too. Don't have any yet -- but, oh my, if I weren't in Christmas present mode!