Monday, October 15, 2007

On family, on the environment, & quilting...



For better or worse, here we are. :o)

You can make your own stick family here: Our stick family. Fun diversion...

Bloggers Unite - Blog Action Day Think about it... You are probably going to be here a while.

Doll QuiltAnother bit of "good mail." A doll quilt made by Martha. I think the patchwork is Seminole. And the fabrics are batik. there is an awesome red on the back. (Oh yeah, get ready to hear a lot about red. I plan on making a red quilt - so it will be all about red all day every day for a while...)

If anyone wants to play doll quit swap, the winter sign-ups have not started yet, & I am itching... So if you want to do a 1 for 1 with me, let me know. I love the variety and styles that everyone else does.

7 comments:

Jeanne said...

One of these days I'll take you up in the one-to-one. Just not in a swappy spot in life right now. Sigh.
Red is interesting.
Jeanne

Libby said...

Mmmmm - red . . . can't wait hear and see more *s*

meggie said...

Cute little doll quilt, lovely colours!

Mary said...

I want to see how you are going to display these doll quilts.

Quilting Pirate said...

what a cute site for stick families....mine took me a while to create being I have 4 kids and 4 pets :D

What a gorgeous little quilt! I love good mail days!

Jeanne said...

Can the fabric be off white with red?

atet said...

Love that little doll quilt -- if you're still interested in a swap, let me know!