Tuesday, October 23, 2007

More thanks...

Big thanks to Jeanne who sent me some red or white prints. :o) & and earwing - you know where a song gets stuck in your head...
From "America" by: Paul Simon
"Kathy," I said, As we boarded a Greyhound in Pittsburgh,"Michigan seems like a dream to me now, It took me four days To hitch-hike from Saginaw. I've come to look for America."
One guess which state the package came from...
Thanks again!
Oh, & if you are now hearing this song in your head, you are welcome...

3 comments:

meggie said...

Nice gifts- both fabric & the song!

atet said...

Ok, so I had to go and put on the Simon and Garfunkle on the ipod to get that song out of my head thank you very much! :0p~~~ But hey, I know where Saginaw is -- been there even! So not so bad!

Jeanne said...

You're very welcome for the fabric. I thank you for reminding me of the song! VBG