Monday, October 22, 2007

Monday....

It's Monday & I am exhausted...

Not much to report quilt wise - unfortunately. I really hoped to have at least one of my gift quilts up to the top stage. I barely sewed any rows together. (At least I did some.)

I took a workshop at American University this past weekend (5-9 on Friday & 9 to 5 on Saturday & Sunday) on Peer Mediation. The role plays were emotionally exhausting. The lack of weekend sleeping in was exhausting & going out to dinner instead of coming home & crashing was also exhausting although we met some nice new people :o) & had Thai food including the sticky rice & mango - a FAV of mine.

So, that is it in a nut shell. I hope you guys all had a far more productive weekend.

5 comments:

Ruth's Place said...

Not very productive here either, unfortunately...

DubiQuilts - Debbi said...

Just a bit productive here.

Your class does not sound like fun to me.

meggie said...

Awful at our place!

Tanya said...

You do keep busy! Hope you can get some rest time in this week.

atet said...

Hey...look at it this way, mediation techniques can come in really handy in your everyday life. Oddly enough, I've used my mediation training in the weirdest places. :0)