Tuesday, October 09, 2007

The kind of mail you like to get.

I got my fall doll quilt & I love it! Made by this "maverick" quilter.
(Do I have to admit the last time I went through the ring - any of them?)
Thanks so much, I love it!

fall doll quilt back The back - I LOVE that fabric.
fall doll quilt quilting Detail of the quilting, she quilted "fall" all over, very nice...
fall doll quilt The front. :o) Now if only Fall would arrive? We broke records yesterday - 91 degrees!

This is the quilt that I got in the 4 seasons doll quilt swap - fall. I love the fabrics, especially the plaids. Personally, I don't care to work with homespun plaids, but I do like the way they work in a quilt. No exception here - makes me think of men in flannel shirts. :o)

7 comments:

Susan said...

Love it! The enlarged picture of the front looks great, those appliqued leaves... you really got a good one this time!

Libby said...

Looks great . . . if the weather won't cooperate at least we can use our quilts to 'feel' the season *s*

Carole said...

The quilt is lovely! I think it's so neat to look at someone else work and see fabric that you have in your stash! It's a beautiful quilt! Thanks for sharing!

meggie said...

Just colour me green! It is lovely!

Mary said...

I love it! I usually make an autumn quilt each year but this year it may not happen. I do have a top if I can get it quilted but I may just have to settle for an Autumn postcard this year.

Shelina said...

Pretty - I like the fabric selection.

Quilting Pirate said...

OOOO, very pretty!