Friday, October 12, 2007

I've been tagged

Debbi tagged me for the 7 truths MEME.

It has been a while since I took one of these on so here goes.

1. I am a natural redhead - I have never treated my hair (perm, color, etc.).
2. I went to 3 high schools.
3. I love to travel.
4. At quite a few restaurants, I order the same thing everytime. For example, at Chinese restaurants, I usually order Szechuan sting beans.
5. I have 1 sister who I have not seen in about 17 years.
6. I hate to talk on the phone.
7. I talk to my cats & they talk back...

I am now supposed to tag 7 people, but I know several people don't like them & others want theor blog to be just "quilty." So I will forgoe that formality. Meanwhile, if you take it, do let me know, I love to read MEME's & I like to be tagged. :o)

4 comments:

tami said...

All cats talk. I know I have amazing conversations with mine. :-D

DubiQuilts - Debbi said...

I have only tagged bloggers twice before and I am not sure I want to do it again.

I talk to my dogs all the time. Most times Max and crystal just look at me like I am crazy. Summer loves to talk with her eyes, movements of her head and ears. She always seams to understand what I am saying.

Ruth's Place said...

My cat talks too, mostly feed me, feed me... Lately it's been love me, notice me... I'm a terrible cat mother at the moment.

Ruth

Mama Koch said...

I did one of these, but not brave enough to tell someone they need to!
My cats all talk...some people just don't know how to listen.