Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Are you ready for some red?

Are you ready for some RED?

Just a couple of quick photos and a mere skimming of the fabrics...
In preparation for a red quilt Some of the darkest. I might have a Mr. B's cat that is black on red in my cat stash. Yes, there are two black on red cat prints showing and some kitty paw prints too...

In preparation for a red quilt Some of the lightest. I have 12 red on white prints showing - I need 24.....

If anyone has any red on white fat quarters - I'd be willing to trade for them. (I am especially looking for shirting or old 1980's calicos. I definately want the very light look.)

Yes, there is a white on red cat print in this photo as well. >^..^<

Rhapsody is such a lover in the morning - it is like she hasn't found her inner momma yet. I keep the cable in the camera a lot - not all the time, but at home most of the time. Rhapsody was ver interested in that cable.

6 comments:

Shelina said...

Ooh, I love all those red fabrics. I am amazed that you were able to find cat prints in that category. When my daughter requested a red and black quilt, I hunted high and low for red fabric. Finally found some at the LQS.

Gail said...

ooooooh, those REDS! How yummy are they?

andsewitis Holly said...

Cute stick figure family picture :) I'm looking forward to seeing what becomes of the red fabric.

Evelyn aka Starfishy said...

Great assortment of reds! I have almost 288 RED units together for my red ocean waves and... I still like red! Looks like the beginnings of a great quilt there.

Cheers!

Evelyn

Libby said...

The reds are delightful . . . you never cease to amaze me with your supply of cat fabric *s*

Quilting Pirate said...

what a great selection! I'm not a red person but your selection is nice!