Friday, August 03, 2007

The Quilt Show in Hershey

I am torn...

I took 57 photos at the show & I would love to share more of them here...

I don't have the time to insert the photos in to 1 or 2 posts & I am not 100% happy with the blogging from flickr option either - 1 picture at a time...

I am sure many of you figured ou that if you clock on the link under the photo (Picture 34, for example) that it will take you to flickr - you can & probably have seen the photos there...

Meanwhile back at the ranch, I only have 2 more blocks to cut and piece for my husband's anniversary quilt. Then I have an applique idea... Unfortunately, I need to trim them to the template - that is the tedious part, but not to tedious apparently, as I have started on version number 2 of the pattern... I had the fabrics bundled & waiting, so I decided to trudge on through.

My cat charm quilt is patiently waiting for me to cut the setting triangles... (I may skip the corner triangles.)

I am piecing two quilts for 2 different gf's -I need to get hopping on both of those.

I want to work in taupe - can someone send the message to my rotary cutter?

(I am thinging that I may write the names of my quilt ideas on scraps of paper & pull to figure out what to do next... Too many ideas swimming in my brain.)

Another Doll quilt - needs to be done too... (But that has been in progress already. :o)

I am tempted to work on the Fall doll quilt, but I want to wait to see if my partner has any requests...

4 comments:

Marisa said...

Quilt with your taupes! I have zillions of them, and I could seriously make 20 quilts out of all the taupes I have. Another one is on the way, I'll likely blog about a block of it later tonight! More scrappy = more better!

Sharon said...

You sound like me back in Jan, 2006 - the multi-personality quilter. Sounds like you are having a lot of fun! Aren;t we so lucky to have sew much to choose to do?

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I'd have a great deal of difficulty cutting up those taupes, I completely understand... but then, the quilts are perhaps a bit more compelling than the stacks of fabric. I am a project hopper, have to force myself to work on one and only one at a time. I'm not always that successful with me either.

meggie said...

I get the log-jammed stalls every now & then. I am getting worried- this jam is lasting far too long!