Tuesday, August 07, 2007

I've been blogged again

Take a look at Hiredhands.

I have a sidenote too - This movie & this movie are both worth watching! For different reasons obviously...

I was going to share little piles of blocks and or fabrics, but I was so tuckered out after class last night nothing much was happening... 1 more class to go & my summer classes are officially over! (I'll skim over the fact that my group gives a presentation tomorrow night. But my idnividual presentation last night went well - I think/hope.)

My fall class starts at the end of August.

5 comments:

sophie said...

Amy, you're just so blog-able ;-) You look like you were really having fun at the show.

Malagueta said...

I absolutely loved Marie Antoinette and couldn't understand why it was so slammed by critics.

Miriam said...

that's so cool. i wanted to go to hershey but am still recovering from the israel trip. maybe i'll see you in houston, still undecided!

Deb H said...

I'm so sorry I never got to Hershey. I thought about you while I was in Frederick, but spent most of my time just holding the new baby. I can't complain, really. Quilt shows come & go, but grandbabies are only babies for a minute.

Deborah said...

I loved Little Miss Sunshine. Really a great movie. I haven't seen Marie Antoinette. The only quilt show I will get to see is the East Cobb quilt show in September. I was going to nashville but thanks to poor planning on my part, I have had to change my plans. :-(