Thursday, July 19, 2007

one on one


O.k. So I stole the photo from Susan (She sent me the quilt, I guess I can have the picture too.) go ahead & pooh-pooh me.
I am a bit of an enabler... So when she said that she thought about joining, but was worried about thetimeline & such - I suggested that we do a 1 for 1 swap. We did decide to finish them by the end of july, so Iam not late - yet. But it has been waiting patiently for the binding for a while... I even hand quilted the little bugger.
Hopefully I can bind it tonight before my husband gets home to remind me about my homework & housework.
I love it, it was so nice to get "real mail." (My husbands birthday is tomorrow, so the real mail has been addressed to him as of late.)
Happy Birthday - I probably won't be posting tomorrow...

12 comments:

susan said...

No, you are not late, I was early, imagine that! Take your time, you have much more going on than me.

Happy Birthday to your DH, so can you make him a cake in your spare time, between housework, homework, quilting...

Thanks for the opportunity to be creative again!

Patti said...

Sending a happy birthday wish to your husband. Love the little quilt you got from Susan!

McIrish Annie said...

I know that I have been lacking in commentary of late but I have been lurking in bloglines.

Let me know when there is another doll quilt swap cause I need more stuff on my overflowing plate!! and it looks super fun.

BTW Happy BDay to your hubby!!

Shelina said...

Nice quilt. Say Happy Birthday to your husband for me.

Helen in the UK said...

Lovely little quilt. Good luck with finishing your in time :)

Ruth's Place said...

Lovely little quilt. It is nice to get real mail. If I can get organised this weekend there should be some heading your way from me soon too :)

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Very cute, and I loved the quilt you did for Ruth, great post on that as well, cheers, Tracey

DiddleDaddleDesigns said...

Love that quilt. I am sure you are a proud owner. Happy Birthday to your husband!

meggie said...

Lovely little quilt!
And Many Happy Returns to your DH!

Rhonda said...

Cute quilt.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Too cute! Hope the birthday celebration was a happy one!

Vicky said...

Lovely doll quilt! And happy birthday to your DH! (Hugs)