Monday, July 30, 2007

My favorite quilt from the quilt show


Picture 012
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

I lost my booklet, so i can't tell you all of the stuff that you want to hear, like who made this quilt & what it is called... But I can tell you that it is my favorite from the show - even with all of those crystals - that I am not too terribly fond of...

Luckily, Sophie did know: Little Piece of Heaven, made by Mary S. Buvia of Greenwood, Indiana. Thanks (feel free to leave comments in flickr if you see any others that you can identify.)

5 comments:

sophie said...

I saw that wonderful quilt at NQA in Columbus last month, so I can tell you that it's name is Little Piece of Heaven, and that it was made by Mary S. Buvia of Greenwood, Indiana. I couldn't believe that it only won an Honorable Mention at that show. Here's a link to my detail photo of the cat's face.

meggie said...

That sure is a great cat quilt. I love the little mice too!

Susan said...

I suppose the quilt the cat is sitting on is all tiny little pieces?

Sonnja said...

Hello

I like the Quilt too, beautiful!
Kind Regards

Sonnja from the Netherlands

susan said...

Wow, it is more like a work of art than a quilt!