Monday, July 30, 2007

Hershey Quilt Show 2007 - Quilt Odyssey

First - I met Debby of hiredhands. She could not have been nicer! (She had the forethought to get a picture of us... I may steal it later - once she has a chance to post it!) She was vending & we hit the vendors first... & she was in the first row that we went into - so she got me fresh... :o) Unfortunately she got me before I found what I was looking for - so I was a bit scatter brained. That and shopping with two others we had 3 speeds...

Second, I found Michael Miller's Bad Cats print (in one booth...) Once I got home, I added that and the indigo that my husband washed for me to the cat chrm quilt - & I started to sew the blocks together :o) Now to cut the setting triangles.

Also only in 1 booth, I found some Joel Dewberry prints. Joel Dewberry prints the prints I found go with those on the top row.

I am going to post my quilty photos directly from flickr...

1 comment:

Norma said...

That bad kitty fabric is just too cute!