Sunday, July 08, 2007

Doll Quilt Swap II


Doll Quilt SWap II
Originally uploaded by aviva_hadas

The is the quilt that I got from South Dakota. I'll write more next late, including the makers name & a hyperlink.

I love it, I used to collect these Oriental prints & I still have a few UFO's to do using them - seeing thise little gem, I am (almost) spurned on to work on them... :o) I'll post what I have been working on and the "next in que" projects later in the week.

I am so glad that everything worked out in the end - I guess postal wise, I really did sweat the small stuff.

5 comments:

dot said...

very cute quilt.

Gail said...

The quilts are very appealing, I'm looking forward to the story behind them.

Shirley said...

the blue really catches your eye, very pretty indeed.

Jenni @ Fairybread said...

It's very cute - that's great that your partner was able to make something that you love.

Karen said...

Hi, Amy, good piecing on your swap gift. I have a UFO wall hanging using a variety of oriental fabrics that I have also been thinking of lately and want very much to finish. It's almost done as it is. Is there a trick to getting your link to take people to your flickr? I have tried to do that on the blog but the photo only continues to enlarge when you click on it. Oh and stay cool today, Amy, I heard that it may be in the 100s in DC today.