Wednesday, June 20, 2007

My bike...



Here she is, my new bike. She is a Dynamic Ricochet. Yes, she is chainless. She is shaft driven. (There is a video that shows how it works - somewhere on the website...)

And some asked about an aqua-jogger - so here that is too: Aquajogger I only have the belt...

My new washer & dryer are nothing special to look at - but I had to buy a pair last night, grumble... The only good part of that is that now I get the bonus 20,000 air miles in my AA card...

Oh & Equilter must miss me, because they just sent me a $10 coupon! Off to shop... I am so funny when I shop with a coupon verses when I shop without one...

Case in point, I had a $10 off of a $50 purchase of clothing at Sears... They carry Land's End & I like Land's End - so I was looking & looking (Luckily they have a hubby couch in that area) Then I get to the line & find out that the coupon is not valid on Land's End. O.K., coupons have stipulations - but I got the darn coupon for purchaseing Land's End clothing... GRUMBLE. I ended up getting a twin set, I can wear the shell comfortably in this weather & stretch the togetherness of the twin set into the fall/winter. Oh & since I had to spend $50, I try to get as close to $50 as I can get... Another funny about me & shopping with a coupon. :o) We have a drug store chain, CVS that gives out coupons based on your previous purchases & they also give out save $5 on a $30 purchase ($10 on $50, is what my co-worker gets...) I am real good at getting right to $30... (I keep track - roughly - in my head as I shop...)

Am I alone in shopping this way?

2 comments:

Feeling Simply Quilty said...

We are two peas in a pod. I like your aquajogger, must try that.

I think I'll stick with my bike, I guess, until it breaks or the chain falls off...smile But, yours looks cool, probably a smoother ride than mine.

So far, that hasn't happened to me, but we don't go on any rugged trails, just easy bike paths and a few hills.

Your coupon story made me laugh. And, like you I love Land's End. They have the best winter fleece long sleeve soft, soft, soft shirts!

woof nanny said...

Wow, how freakin' cool is that? Hmmm...
I could use a new bike. I have a boy's Schwinn from the 70's that I need to powder coat, and another girl's frame that I should really fix up and use. God knows I need the exercise.