Tuesday, May 08, 2007

My better 1/2

I got my doll quilt last night! You can see it here: Craftlog. I will post an "insitu" photo tomorrow. (You may recall my issue with the camera & its batteries & its location & its cable - well it was at the computer while I was at home - so no photos last night.) BUT I have set it up with one of my porcelain dolls & her doll (I need to make a very mini doll quilt...)

In the mean time, take a look at who is visiting my office.
goose on a ledge 2 He left when I tried to lift the blinds.

9 comments:

Libby said...

That's a cute quilt - maybe your 'friend' stopped by to get a more personal look at it *s*

Jeanne said...

Oh, the quilt is charming!! I didn't know you collected dolls ...

I always enjoy the antics of the Canada geese we have around here :)

So, howsabout that exam?

Jeanne

susan said...

It must be exciting to receive surprises in the mail! Great quilt, I am sure your dolls will love it, or your cats, or maybe the office duck...

Ruth's Place said...

Love the quilt you got - very cute. I can't get the link to load (having computer issues here) of the ones you sent so will have to come back to them.

Rian said...

Is that a goose?

Morah said...

I'm always impressed with the sheer amount of things you accomplish and then claim to "sit around and watch tv." Doll quilts, swaps, school, entertaining. You are one busy lady. Don't underestimate your accomplishments. Love the doll quilts.

Fiona said...

That doll quilt swap seems like it was great fun. Got to say I agree with Morah, despite being a self-proclaimed 'dandelion', you seem to get so much done.

meggie said...

Lovely Doll Quilt~ you are very lucky, it is so sweet.

Shelina said...

That's such a cute doll quilt. I'm going to have to make one of those too!
Ditto what Morah said. You get so much done when you say you aren't doing anything. I'm afraid to know how much you do when YOU think you are doing something!