Wednesday, May 30, 2007

It's the little things

& don't let anyone tell you differently!

Happy Zombie has been visiting The Calico Cat....

I have been lurking in her blog/flickr for quite a while - Happy Zombie - what's not to love.

Well one thing to love for sure is my new magazine.... Her quilt is on the cover!

And another thing to love - if only I only liked 30's prints...

And the Mimi tales... I almost had to go out & get a toy sewing machine... Come on there is a cat on it!

Go check out Happy Zombie - you'll be glad you did, but grab a cuppa first!

6 comments:

Quilting Pirate said...

:) I'm enjoying Zombie's blog as well...I love pictures...lots of pictures!

Shelina said...

Wow, that is a lot of 30s prints! I don't have that much fabric in my entire collection! And it certainly doesn't look that tidy!

Mary said...

Wow - my Mom is really on a 30's kick right now - she'd die for all those fabrics!

Holly said...

Neat site - thanks for the link, Amy :) I think I could grow to love 30s fabrics if I had that stash.

Patti said...

Oh yes - love her blog. She's less than a couple hour away from me - we hope to get togehter this summer when her friend visits from the midwest.

atet said...

I've been reading Zombie's blog for a bit now. Love it. BTW -- should I mention that a store near here has Mimi twins for sale? And that they are REALLY reasonably priced?