Friday, May 04, 2007

Doll Quilt swap...

nervous anticipation....

Over at "I knew that" there is a list of participants... Can I admit that I have been staking the blogs to see who got what & eliminating them trying to figure out which lovely will grace my doorstep then office wall! & I have been checking to see if mine has arrived and the response... NERVES - yes, ladies and gentlemen my nerves are shot!

(The fact that I have a final exam in Statistics that I am not prepared for on Tuesday, a project - completed - that is also due on Tuesday, a dentist appointment - in the past, but that works me over like no ones business, work - the stuff I get paid for - out my arse, friends coming over for luncheon on Sunday, etc. is also working on my nerves...)

9 comments:

Lisa K. said...

Oh, I'm so mean for doing this, but your quilt does have pics out there, and you are going to LOVE. IT.

Swap administration has its privileges.

Now get to studying!

Shelina said...

Come on now, take a deep breath. You sure do have a lot going on. I think looking at the pages for your swapping partner sounds like a great distraction.

Lizzy said...

That sounds like a fun swap. Can't wait to see the doll quilts. Fun Fun!!

Lizzy

susan said...

hehe i am doing the same thing!!!! scouring blogs for hints as to who i might be getting one from and waiting to see if my partner got hers yet!!! its horrible the waiting,isnt it????
susan(solle)

meggie said...

Hectic times.. but fun too.

cher said...

hope all goes well for you with your exam etc going on!

Marisa said...

Now that my partner and I both have our quilts, I must admit, I'm sleeping a lot better. I'm sure you will get a very cool quilt in the mail...they all seem to have turned out very nice.

Carole said...

One thing I've noticed, when I have deadlines for school, I have an amazingly clean house. There seems to be a correlation between school dead lines and a clean house! Papers hence why I'm quiet on my blog. Taking a small break here! lol ;o)

susan said...

What a neat idea, a doll quilt swap! The anticipation is obviously great. Can't wait to see what you get. Your two over at Mama Urchin's were very much appreciated, and are beautiful. Hope you are over your stressful weekend, like I say - back to work on Monday to get some rest. Have a good week and show us your lil' quilts when you receive them!