Thursday, May 17, 2007

Do you see the cat?

I am specifically asking about the domestic house cat, not the cheetah, in this Noah's menagerie print? This kind of print ladies and gentlemen is why I have about 900 different cat prints. I know most people would not call that a cat print... & Honestly most of my collection is made up of prints that are more predominently cats - but there are a few of these & I have a hankering for this one... (I like the YAK too - Y is a difficult letter to represent in I Spy quilts...)

8 comments:

susan said...

I see it! Great fabric!

meggie said...

Oh it is a cute kitty! what a great fabric!

Feeling Simply Quilty said...

Yep yep...took me a minute...

Rian said...

I see the cat, but I wouldn't call it "cat fabric." But who cares--it's cool.

Marisa said...

I must admit that my husband is a HUGE cat lover, so I end up with some cat prints here and there...we have an orange cat that adopted our patio set and can be found swishing bugs away from my tomato plants. Does that mean it will eventually eat the fruit? Hm..not sure if kitty will like veggie...

Ruth's Place said...

Anything with a cat in it qualifies as cat fabric. Am I an enabler or what?

anne bebbington said...

He's a very sweet little cat - the fabric's good too :o)

Deborah said...

I.Love.That.Fabric.