Thursday, May 10, 2007

Design Wall

Am I ready for this? Someone elses Portable Design Wall challenges... Meanwhile mine is still in 2 boxes - I waited forever to get it in the first place and then 4 to 6 weeks longer to get the replacement stuff... I have been a bit busy (& not completly unsuccessful without it) as of late to deal with anything that needs to be put together...

I took my final & I feel like I did o.k. (I feel better leaving the final than I did the mid-term) but I ran out of time, so I "could" have done better...

I am glad that I reviewed our multiple choice practice quizzes. I saw some of those questions on the final :o) I just hope she did not thow in a "not" where it had previously been left out...

11 comments:

Laurie Ann said...

Thank goodness your final is done. That must feel good. I remember those days and I am glad I am done!! :)

Mary said...

I'm curious - what design wall did you get?

Mine isn't perfect but I do love having it. The shape is a bit off but if I took it apart and laid it out flat like they say to set it up it would probably be staighter.

We used Sue's at the HeartStrings retreat and it worked great.

http://tinyurl.com/2o4mzm

paula, the quilter said...

I saw those design walls at the Denver Quilt Fest. I wasn't interested since I have a nice one now. After reading Nadine's woes with her's I'm glad I don't have one. Good luck.

Libby said...

I will just continue to make-do with my design floor *s*

meggie said...

My design floor, table & bed will have to suffice for me.
Good luck with yours!
And Congrats on the final.

Shelina said...

I'm sure it is a big relief to have it done and over with. I'm also sure you will do great on your test. Do you have any more?

Feeling Simply Quilty said...

Design walls are the best for getting the quilt balanced with color and style. It's kind of tricky lying on the floor, for me.

Karen said...

Hi, Amy! So glad that your final is over (what are you studying anyway), I know you were dreading it.

Jeanne said...

Glad to hear that you came out of the exam OK!!!! Is that it now, or more classes to come?
Jeanne :)

Jeanne said...

Haha -- I use my design floor for block arranging and color placement.
Jeanne :)

Vicky said...

I've been waiting for you to get the design board together to see if you like it. I was thinking of getting one, but I'm not sure I like the idea of having to take the whole thing apart to collapse it. Hurry up!! LOL