Monday, May 07, 2007

1/2 (version one was far to "short")

My doll quilt(s) were recieved!
See them here: Mama Urchin.

The weekend:
quilted: none - I did buy a bias tape maker and some thread - so I am ready for the next part of two tops...

ate: a lot, took my husband out for a Greek dinner and pancake breakfast & then we had friends over - I made a lot & they brought a lot. So nice to have friends travel 59 miles each way for a short visit - they have a toddler & my cats could only provide "so much" entertainment...

cleaned: a goodly amount - did you notice the friends over note, ahem.

watched TV: too much (as always) but the cats were so comfy on their mommy's lap.

slept: late - see the note about the cats & add a good dose of "we needed it."

napped: often - I am blaming the cats for that one too.

wandered: hin & yon - too walks and visited 3 local purveyors of fabric - but I only got the bias tape maker & thread...

studied: some... NOT NEARLY ENOUGH!

7 comments:

JudyL said...

Sounds like you did exactly what you're supposed to do on weekends! Are you rested and ready for the week?

meggie said...

What a perfect weeekend!

meggie said...

Oh & I checked out your quilts, they are lovely dolly quilts!

Libby said...

Sounds like it a was all just right *s*

Shelina said...

Your doll quilts were lovely. So nice of you to send one for the swapper and one for the little one. Glad you are rested. Time to get back to studying!

Greenmare said...

naps are good, and the cats provide the perfect excuse! Did you know a Chinese king once had the sleeve cut off his royal gown so as not to disturb his sleeping cat? (and now they all think they deserve this same treatment)

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend to me and I loved the goose...it looks like my house! Tracey