Sunday, April 22, 2007

The weekend...

I went to a local quilt show & saw some nice quilts that I will be sharing next week.

I also sewed all of my strips together... I hope to press and sub-cut tonight!

Thanks to all who gave me advice of both strip piecing and on using only solids. I am happy with both decisions. I will get at least two "blocks" of each strip combination.

I am going to play with how to use the leftovers, because I will have quite a bit of leftovers... (the difference between 15 inches and the fat quarter width/length - I don't recall which way I cut my strips.)

5 comments:

Shelina said...

Both the show and the sewing sound like fun! I look forward to seeing the pics.

paula, the quilter said...

You're welcome.

Ruth's Place said...

Loved looking at the quilts from the show.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Barbara Barber's cat quilt is truly amazing! I can see why it was your favorite. I am eager to see pics of what you're working on currently.

Libby said...

Wow - love all the quilts you have shared recently., I love that you are sho good about remembering to take photos and then sharing them with us. I so get caught up in the 'quilt show moment' and forget to take pictures *s*