Tuesday, April 10, 2007

This refers back to my earlier post on "Pondering"

Am I ill?

I want/need a large piece of tone-on-tone fabric... (I don't remember how big, nor do I know the color...) So I go shopping (online), after "shopping" I look in my cart - what do I see?

CAT prints... Yes, that is a plural - 8 pieces are sitting in my cart...

Am I shopping at one shop? No... That would be too easy... What is in my other cart?

Border & backing for my "Up Town" quilt. A tonal print that is on sale - YAY (That is what I actually "need") and another print that is on sale...

Minor problem, the tonal is a color that is not one that I am considering (for the gift).... I was going to play with the scrappy background for me - now I found a print that I like that is on sale...

What am I thinking about doing? Looking at another online purveyor of fabric.

(It is all good fun until I pull out my credit card...Which I have not done yet.)

2 comments:

Laurie Ann said...

I keep saying that I don't need any more dog fabrics, but then I can never resist buying them when I see new ones. Oh well! :)

Sweet P said...

How funny about the shopping carts. I've done that before too. Usually my credit card is in another room and I don't buy.

I'm sorry I missed your blog about the doll quilt swap. That would have been a fun swap. I hope she does it again or maybel I'll do on myself later this summer.