Wednesday, April 18, 2007

More from Lancaster

The following are from a special exhibit "The Spice of Life."
Creativity Spice Creativity Spice by: Karen Schreuder The "grains of salt" are made up of buttons, crochet bits, and beads...

Summer Sunset Summer Sunset by: Janie Holzman

Variety is the Spice of life Variety is the Spice of Life by: Eleanora Laffin

Diamonds done spicey Diamonds done Spicey by: Val Smith

These were part of an exhibit that twisted a traditional block.

I'm Sorry I'm Sorry by: Norma Schlager (Puss in the Corner block)

Grammy's Garden Grammy's Garden by: Judy Gignesi (Grandmothers Flower Garden)

Beyond Lancaster Beyond Lancaster by: Carol Auer (This was quilted traditionally - complete with a feathered wreath in the center.)

I forgot to mention another item of loot - And Ardco template set for Garden path. I've been wanting it for a while to use with my cat prints...

No comments: