Thursday, April 19, 2007

Miniatures

Pilgrimage Pilgrimage by: Marie Karickhoff measures 6.5 x 6.625 inches - yes you read that right!

House and Garden House and Garden by: Barbara Ellis 22.5 x 21.5 inches I like how she added the "closer views" around the house...

close-up of House and Garden Close-up of House and Garden, theis portion is only about 3 inches square...

The Octopus's Garden The Octopus's garden by: Debra S. Harry 3rd Place Miniature 14 inches square

close up of The Octopus's Garden close-up of Octopus's Garden

Laughing Irish Eyes Laughing Irish Eyes by: Leigh Elking 18 inches square

Pineapples in my Garden Pineapples in My Garden by: Nina Know 17.5 x 15.5 inches

1st place mini Lone Star by: Sally Collins 16.5 inches square 1st Place Miniature

3 comments:

Fiona said...

Love the pictorial Tuscany one (not that I don't like the others but thzat's my favourite) and I'm not usually a great fan of picture quilts.

JudyL said...

Those are beautiful! Thanks for sharing the pix.

Shelina said...

I like the Octopus Garden the best. Thanks for sharing all these pictures. The flowers from the pineapple look like Beth Ferrier's design.