Wednesday, April 18, 2007

I've been tagged :o)

Now that'll make a gal smile...
Triller tagged me as one of her favorite or ins-purr-ational blogs... I'll have to tell RB & Rhapsody!

Five - the magic number...
DebR - that is an easy one, she never ceases to make me smile & I can count on her to have a post.
Jeanne - is another easy one... She is to me soft and warm like a smore (which is a very good thing!)
Anne - is another easy one - she is my kindred spirit - must be an aquarius thing! (Get going on that zipper!)
Melanie is another one, I feel like I can sit on her porch and just listen to the squeeking screen door.
&
Susan - The variety that she presents is always a nice suprise. (I wanna go on a darn hike because of her!)

& Sooooo many others.

2 comments:

susan said...

Gee, thanks!

So you are up for a hike? Just hop on the Appalachian Trail (it goes through VA and MD) and head south. I will start here in GA and meecha halfway!

Deb R said...

Aaaww, thanks Amy!! :-)