Monday, April 16, 2007

Chicago Quilt show photos on Kay's blog. Debbie has a lot of them on her webshots - urls on the blog. Debra has quilt show photos on her blog too! There are a few on Dawn's blog...

For me it is always fun to see the photos that other people take... I shared my photos with my mini-group yesterday & heard, "I knew there would be cats." To which I replied, "Those are my photos - I am sure if you looked at so&so's they would be different..." which is why I love quilt shows - virtual & real!

From JoJo
Guilty of blogging instead of any number of things, like: Guilty for the time they spend blogging or reading blogs when they really ought to be doing X, Y or Z instead & Guilty for sitting around and doing nothing, because they should be making something, you know, for the blog, the friend, the family. (I accepted the award for the very reasons that it was offered!)



My quilt show photos will be arriving soon... (loot today - quilts tomorrow & the day after, & the day after, & the day after...)

5 comments:

Karen said...

Oh but Amy you get so much done in addition to blogging, your quilts and your job and I know the commute there must be challenging in itself, and setting up your new home and traveling and so much more! Thank you for all of the quilt show pics links, must look at them tonight when I get home.

Fiona said...

This made me laugh, I'm sure we are all guilty too, but hey, maybe us women just use our blogs to chill - and we all need a break.

McIrish Annie said...

like the MOD japanese prints!

jojo* said...

hee hee. thanks for playing along :)

Shelina said...

Congratulations on winning the Guilty Blogger Award! That is a cute graphic, and I think everyone who blogs is happily guilty. I for one prefer that you continue with your criminal ways.