Friday, April 20, 2007

Carolyn @ StickKnits found through CrAP (yes, she knows about the acronym & she finds it funny)... when I wanted to know if there were any knitters for hire - I can not afford, nor do I need another hobby, thank you very much!

Why do I need a knitter for hire? This is why! (All I had to do was send the yarn - Knitters (& quilters) are the best! Thanks again!)
Rhapsody in kitty pi So I placed Rhapsody in the Kitty Pi...

RB in kitty pi (I placed RB in the kitty pi on the couch too, but here he is using it on his own...)

Rhapsody in the couch watching RB in  the kitty pi Rhapsody watching RB in the kitty pi (sitting on the couch next to mommy, thinking, "Why did you stop petting me?")

Rhapsody in kitty pi again "O.K. so it did not swallow him up, let me chceck it out again."

RB still in kitty pi My charmer, really likes it...

RB playing with sparkly ball in the kitty pi So much so that he brought his sparkly ball to play in it!

The only missing photo is a together shot, we'll have to wait for him to be resting & for her to want to cuddle...

5 comments:

Stick said...

YAY! Yay Yay Yay! You got it! I hope you and the micro-kitties enjoy it.

meggie said...

Your cats are goreous, know wonder you love them!

meggie said...

That would be gorgeous!! & NO wonder. It is early morning here- perhaps I am still half asleep!

Carol said...

Do they love the Pi? Do they use it often? I wondered because I have the pattern from whatever blog it was I visited and have been going to knit one but thought hmmmm, all tha work, what if my kitty won't even look at it. Yours look so comfy in it.

Ruth's Place said...

The PI looks great, so glad to see that the cat uses it. I'm still debating whether or not my cat will get one.