Saturday, March 17, 2007

Yesterday, Today, & Tomorrow

Well, my friend V. came down on Thursday night... We had a lovely turkey breast for dinner (if I do say so myself...) & planned on going to Mt. Vernon on Friday. However, the weather was crappy... I heard that the first leg of our journey was hopelessle backed up, so we decided not to bother - the weather was only supposed to get worse... (We got some snow!)

So we ended up playing with the cats... (Rhapsody really likes V. much to Michael's chagrin...)
Rhapsody 1
I tied the ribbon the her tail as she slept...
Rhapsody with a bow
She removed it as soon as she woke up...
Rhapsody removing the bow
She Sure liked watching RB play with the ribbon...
RB playing with the ribbon
And she made sure that he did not get anything that she might have wanted - like this knee tent - he loves then, she hates them!
RB & Rhapsody
That was Yesterday...

Today:
Happy St. Patty's (What is left of it at 6:45 p.m.)
NY Jets quilt It is a NY Jets quilt, but it is green...

It is also National Quilter's Day... BUT My Sew-n-Tell group meets tomorrow, so I am saving those festivities for then...

Tomorrow:
I just got my machine back... I have no idea what project to bring to work on... Maybe an I Spy UFO - since it is cut and ready to be sewn, or my pieced cats project that is in a similar state... I really want to work on something BRAND new, but I don't want to be cutting - I want to be stitching! I should be working on V's quilt, but I am so not in the mood for it...

4 comments:

Libby said...

Sorry to hear your day was put off by weather. Friends can have fun no matter what.

Rian said...

Funny how our companion animals have their personal preferences. Monty (schauzer, deceased) loved to get under the covers and snuggle in tight quarters; Riley (schnauzer) will have nothing to do with that.

Karen said...

What a shame about the awful weather; better to stay at home with fuzzy kitties.

Shelina said...

Sorry you didn't get a chance to tour, but sometimes times like that give you lots of time to catch up with old friends.
Your green quilt is so pretty. I want to make something like that.