Wednesday, March 21, 2007

WIP on Wednesday & Stashbuster prompt...

First (based on the title, it should be second, anyway...) My main sewing machine is a Pfaff, you can see most of it if you take a look at this post from my past. I also have an ancient Viking - it was the top of the line in the 60's! And I have a featherweight...

My WIP is still my Taupe BOM you can see the finished project here: Ping! (It is for sale there too, if you want to join me.)

I am waiting on fabrics for my new Zipper using these fabrics:
brown and turquoise fabric
And my simple squares using these fabrics:
paint by number
And, and, and....

Oh and I am working on those Buggy Barn cats that I posted about on Monday...

7 comments:

Rian said...

Busy, busy, busy!! I really like that brown/aqua combo you've got going there--that ping quilt looks like quite an undertaking. Whew!

Loved the picture of Helper Kitty.

Jeanne said...

I almost bought the book with the Buggy Barn Cats pattern in it last year. Now seeing it pictured in your blog, I'm wishing I had it. Yours is stunning and makes me smile each time I look at it.

Fiona said...

Now I don't like cutting, but I might just be very tempted to start work on both sets of fabric for the Zipper and the Simple Squares...both colourways look so calming and relaxing.

Quilt Nut said...

i'm doing that buggy barn quilt as well and really struggling with it. you have some beautiful quilts

meggie said...

Lovely fabrics! You are so busy! I love the colours in your squares selection.

Beth said...

I love the brown/aqua fabric combo!! I have a pack of FQs in Brown/Aqua (I just made my pink and brown quilt top this past weekend) that I really want to make into something one day...LOL

Welcome to the Stashbuster Ring!! Glad to see you over here too :) I was driving thru DC yesterday on my way to Falls Church, VA and thought about you!

Flippytale Quilter said...

I'm DROOLING over your teal fabrics!!!