Wednesday, March 07, 2007

One last post for this morning... UPDATED

It is snowing, I am at work, I hate to drive (period) & even more in the snow with other people... (Did you see my first post this morning with a link to "our" regular driving conditions? Add snow to that mix... Oh and those SUVs that think that they are invincible and the 16 year olds driving BMW's...)

Anyone care to guess when I will leave for home... I am scheduled to leave at 3... I take my lunch at 11:30... I have the leave available...

Come on GUESS...

I left at 11:30 - we did not get a lot of accumulation, but I felt a lot better driving while most everyone else was at work or in school... We had a period after I posted this when there wasn't any snow falling - or I might have left earlier... Especially after I did the 2 things that "needed" to be done!

8 comments:

Vicky said...

Hmmm... How about now? If you wait until the driving gets bad, then you're driving in rotten conditions. If you go *before* it turns horrible, you drive home more safely and get there before the roads turn to utter crap.

Be safe!

Shelina said...

11:30? I hate to drive too, especially when it is dark, or raining, or snowing, or when there are other people on the road.

Hey Amy, you posted a meme a while back, and I just wanted you to know that it shows up on a lot of different advertising web sites. If you google "Paula, Quilt Pixie, & Shelina are all doing this" the first few words on the post, you'll see. I don't know what you can do about it, but thought you would want to know.

Nancy said...

I'm guessing..... 11:30??? (But if it was me I'd go NOW and spend the day cuddled on the couch with a cat or 2.)

ruth said...

I hate driving at the best of times, I can't imagine doing it in snow and peak hour.

Rian said...

C'mon, why wait.

Jules said...

Have you already left? Leave NOW. Aren't you on a liberal leave policy today? Leave NOW.

Vicky said...

You should bail out now. Kitties could use some extra cuddle time, and from your last blog, you could, too!

Drive safely!

meggie said...

Hope you got safely home! I hate to drive- even without snow or slush.