Sunday, March 11, 2007

My big helper

Here is RB, my Tonkinese boy cat...
my big stubborn helper O.K. my cats like to sit in, lie in, hang out in bags, boxes, etc. Do yours?

99% of the time, when you pick up the bag, the cat hops out...

my big helper Not when I was trying to go to the quilt show - Mr. Stubborn kitty apparently eanted to tag along. I had to set the bag down & wait for a "roll over" and fall out before he would leave the bag... (He was sitting on a camera, cell phone, & other not so soft items...)

Silly cat, bags are for your mom!

6 comments:

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Great photos! My dog loves to run and jump into his "pouch". (I'll have to post about that sometime...) It's a padded, zip-top bag that he rides in when we take him anywhere in the car. When it comes out of the closet Hannes knows he's going somewhere with us and literally leaps in; he's so happy to be going along for the ride! The other totes and bags though, no. I guess that's more of a kitty thing.

Feeling Simply Quilty said...

I miss having cats. We had them growing up, Siamese, 2 or more all the time till I was 16-then, they might have been there, might not, I was a hormonal teenage that just didn't care...except about me...

Miss my doggy terribly. Lady, a rescue mutt we had for 19 years-our third child...not smiling...

paula, the quilter said...

I get my kitty fix vicariously through your pics. Thanks!

jpquilter said...

just like young children - they always want to be where you have been or maybe where you need to go

Rose said...

I saw an advertisement for a pattern book today called "Kitty Capers" By Carol Armstrong (15 Quilt projects with purrsonality)......i immediatley thought of u and thought u might like to check it out (if u havent seen it already)......i know u love ur cats and the applique cat on the cover is gorgeous!!!!

Gail said...

Cute photos. Our cat (many years ago) would crawl into paper grocery bags. Love your kitty pix-