Monday, March 12, 2007

Inspired by Deb R.

Deb is involved in "Create a Connection" (I have far too many things on my plate, but I LOVE the idea...)

A current prompt...

1) Post a photograph from a favorite vacation

2) And/or locate one from a future vacation spot.

Say why you loved it or why you will love it.

Green Island-1 This is Green Island it is in the Great Barrier Reef. (The photo is from the official Green Island website - mine looks down right dreary in comparison...)

& Like Deb, I am posting a photo of where I am going in the future...


Curacao!




Do I really have to explain why I loved Australia - the flora, the fauna, the people, the reef, the road (I did not go to the rock.), etc.

Curacao - I have never been on a "real" cruise ship (We cruised around the reef, but on a small boat.) & I have never been to the Caribbean...

I live; therefore, I travel.

2 comments:

Tracey @ozcountryquiltingmum said...

Oh, definitely the Australian people... Tracey

Deb R said...

Ooooh, I love both those photos. I wonder how close we'll be to that exact beach?? Yeah, baby! :-D