Friday, March 30, 2007

I'm a doll quilt swapper....



(In my mind there is a song "I'm a bird (maybe substitute girl for bird) watcher..." That is what I trying to reference in my title...)






Doll quilt swap information - Just click on the hyperlink...

I have made 3 doll quilts. (Camera at home, me at work - so no photos today.) I used "left-overs" before finishing the primary quilts!
I have since finished 1 of those primary quilts and I have a real good start on the other. (I am actually making 2 doll quilts from each set of left overs - one for me of each, one to swap, and one to gift.)

The date on this may be back in March, becasue I slightly pre-blogged it - I am posting it on April 10, at 6:50 a.m. I am finally back from my week off & I am so far from caught up it isn't funny - so I am just reading blogs (for the most part!) Thanks for all of the well wishes - I did get a better shot of the Seder Plate quilt - take a look at the note in Lime....

3 comments:

Juliann said...

welcome back - funny how taking time off doesn't translate into getting caught up - if there is such a thing

paula, the quilter said...

Welcome back! Caught up? don't make me laugh! LOL!

Shelina said...

A quilt doll swap sounds like fun. I've got so many unfinished projects though that there is no way I could participate.