Saturday, March 10, 2007

If I had a hometown...

My father was in the Army, so I do not have a hometown...

If I did have a hometown, the town mentioned in this post would be right close to where I last lived with my dad... Yes, I check on cute-overload daily... While I am not in ahhh-ing over that specimin, I am saying, "There is a wildlife park in Litchfield Park?"

Andi - have you been there? Heard of it?

These guys are more up my alley... How did the one non-ginger get in there? & Are all of those ginger cats girls? (I know there is a theory on cat fur coloration and sexing... Most Calicoes are females...)

Thanks for all of your support...

I am almost off to a quilt show :o)

4 comments:

quiltpixie said...

that one kitten really stands out doesn't he?

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

I missed a lot in the last few days. was under the weather and hadn't caught up with your posts then found I needed to scroll down and down to catch up with what was going on. Oh, my! Have fun at the show today!

Andi said...

Yes, I've been to the Wildlife World Zoo, but it's not really in LP...actually north and west of Luke AFB. I love it because it has a family of giraffes and a platform where you can look them in the eye!

Barb said...

Arizona? Interesting. I just assumed you were east coast always.

My mom and I just finished our quilt run. You should see all the crap we bought. I told my mom, okay, we have no excuse not to quilt now!