Tuesday, February 20, 2007

timing...

Maybe the way I am feeling correlates with the fact that yesterday I woke up with a monster head cold. Maybe not... At any rate I am feeling rather run down and getting out of bed is feeling like a chore...

Where am I going with this? The same place I am going with EVERYTHING else - no where... There in lies the problem.

I have class tonight - last week it was cancelled - we are doubling up to catch up - If I hadn't mentioned it before, I am in so far over my head in that class that I have not seen my hair in weeks!

I am taking tomorrow off to go to court for my other class. I was going to go to the Supreme Court, but I will feel like I have accomplished something if I get to traffic court!

I have to piece together a charity quilt... I wanted to have that done by the end of January - where o where did you go January? Now it is feeling like a chore - the kind that I need to finish before going to the quilt show this weekend...

I have class on Thursday night - I am almost caught up on that one.... (Almost. Not really but almost sounds better. Did I really blow off my whole weekend?)

On Friday, Rhapsody gets to go the the vet for kitty dentistry & boarding... RB will be the lord of the manor in his bachelor pad - I don't think he has ever been completely alone? He is a grazer on a dry diet, so I can leave the food out for him for a couple days... Save a tiny bit off of the vet bill. Oh & on Friday, I would like to take my sewing machine for a tune-up and cleaning... I will have to go from hin to yon to get both done! (I also need ot pick-up a rental car so that my husband can drive to VA & then putter around while I am at the show...)

Busy, Busy, Busy - zero motivation (Did not mention the work work. Or my Dr. visit this a.m. - it was planned, he took my blood & assessed my monster head cold. Apparently, I will live.)

I did do a couple of pings (pinwheels are what we are calling them around the house) Sunday & yesterday... 6 done, 14 to go - 3 in the sewing kit for found moments, although for me, this is not a found moment project, rather a lazy hanging out with the cats project! & that is fine.

I hope you are all are fareing better in all respects. (I did get around to read all about it, but more othen that not, failed to comment - sorry - keep up the good work.)

If I don't see you in the mean time, see you on Tuesday!

10 comments:

Jules said...

Just thought you would find it funny that I am brushing up on my statistics for the math teacher certification exam. Oh, and learning how to use one of those crazy new-fashioned calculators.

Mrs. Goodneedle said...

Feel better... I'm off to Mid Atlantic tomorrow!

paula, the quilter said...

Hope you get to feeling better to enjoy the show.

JudyL said...

Hope the cold is better! Amy, you have so much going on. Just do what you can . .

McIrish Annie said...

hope you are feeling better soon and can get all the "have to" stuff out of the way so you can enjoy the show!

quiltpixie said...

may the week improve, and your enthusiasm increase, as your cold takes a vacation!

Holly said...

Come over to my place - I made chicken soup with rice and that should help your headcold :) With all you have going on, you do accomplish a lot.

Rian said...

Hope you feel chipper again soon.

Carol said...

Feel better...I love your Pings

Libby said...

You must rest up and rid yourself of the head cold so you will be in fine form for the quilt show *s*