Thursday, February 15, 2007

snow, sleet, ice...

We got it all! It was nice to be off on Valentine's day - even though they only gave us 2 hours delayed arrival, which would have been 8:30 for me. (8:30 right at the heart of rush hour & still frozen & messy - no where near passable in the neighborhoods...)  I had every intention of getting to work a few hours late today, but my car is still iced in... I am about to go wait for the bus so that I can get to my class...

So yesterday after walking in the icy snow to have lunch with my husband, I sewed up two Pings. I even took a picture, but alas the cord that goes from  the camera to the computer is at work...

I also took some photos of our weather and some close-ups of a blue quilt...


Everyone is raving about the all-new Yahoo! Mail beta.

6 comments:

Shelina said...

I Hope the weather gets better for you. I look forward to seeing the pics.

Pam said...

It certainly has been a bad bit of weather out there on the east coast. I hope your winter comes to an end soon. I just saw on someone elses blog that they were doing the Ping. Why is it called Ping? Nice touch with a cloth covered button in the centre. Do they send you the metal/plastic buttons to cover as well?

It looks like a lovely quilt.

JudyL said...

Amy, when is it supposed to thaw out there? Stay safe and warm!

ruth said...

Hope it thaws out soon for you. I'm looking forward to seeing the ping blocks.

cher said...

glad to hear you got a few blocks done and lunch with the sweetie...hope you did not have to wait too long for the bus

Morah said...

Stay warm. It's cold here too. Only supposed to go to 65 today!