Thursday, February 22, 2007

Paula, Quilt Pixie, & Shelina are all doing this so (Amy the joiner) is joining in... Apparently this made the rounds on blogs in 2005 Because one of my first needs is this blog that Amy found out what she needs in October 2005! Another one of my needs is this blog - not related to the googling your needs thread though... Yet another blog (another 2005 "Amy needs" post) ... & another blog responding not only to the Amy Needs thread, but also to Amy Deserves....

So

Amy must need to blog!
psycho amy needs help
Amy needs some helping drinking apparently
you have to check out the webpage for this one... (Sad story with a happy ending)
Amy REALLY needs some glasses TRUE! I am even ready to make an appointment!

O.K. so Amy needs Help in one form or another...

Back in this tiny section of blogville, Amy needs a new head - quick! The one I carry around on top of my shoulders is about to explode! (all stopped up, but frequently sneezing and dripping)My tummy hurts now too = muscular pain not only from coughing, but of all things to happen before getting away for the weekend - my cycle (which has been off cycle - but that is another story all together) started...

6 comments:

jpquilter said...

sounds like you need a nap and an afternoon to play with fabric! hope your weekend is wonderful

quiltpixie said...

sorry you're down with the flu... hope you didn't get it from me through blogland :-)If its any consolation I felt really lousy, and then suddenly better, not a slow recovery...

McIrish Annie said...

Dandylion,

I'm afraid to goggle "Annie Needs"! Cause Annie is in denial and doesn't want to deal with it all!! Hope you have a great weekend.

Beth said...

I read that Amy Needs blog...funny!

But we think Amy needs to get well soon!

Clare said...

Coughs and colds spread diseases! Stay inside with the cats and keep warm. I tried Googling my name and the results were too dreadful to mention.

Shelina said...

Amy, I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well. I like taking medication and then sleeping through my troubles. Take care of yourself and get plenty of rest.