Thursday, February 08, 2007

Opps I did it again...

Just last week, I was "cleaning house" on the ole blog... Not sure why, but...
Once of the things I did was to remove a couple buttons... One of which was Project Spectrum...

I just joined Project Spectrum 2.0 - so it's back! See it over there, right under the "Would it Kill ya to comment" button, ahem...

Read all about it (Project Spectrum) on Lolly's blog. (& Jeanne's - thanks for reminding me...) At least it only started today! (I am not so far behind the "8 ball!")
Anyone who mentions my homework, housework or work work and my ability to do "something" else quilty or bloggy - better not get too close... Yes, I am cranky & will have not problem solving my problems in a manner reminiscent of a toddler!

So the first 3 colors are blue, gray, & white... I have a couple (read at least 2) blue & white UFO's...

9 comments:

paula, the quilter said...

Wow! you really did clean house on your blog. There are NO buttons on your sidebar.

Libby said...

It's okay - sometimes there's nothing like a good, old-fashioned temper tantrum to clear your head. It will make you feel better, anyway *s*

Jeanne said...

Yup, we're heading off into the wild BLUE yonder!
OK, too early in the morning here :)
Jeanne

Gail said...

When I get cranky I like to take out the ol' whizzy wacker and slice up some fabric-there, take that you miserable ^%!#* ugly fabric! Just don't get so carried away that you mistake a finger for fabric.

ruth said...

Everyone needs a tantrum now and then, it's good for the soul.

Feeling Simply Quilty said...

Ah well, don't feel stressed...smile...no cleaning, just quilting...or whacking...or trantruming (sp?), or whatever else makes you feel good.

Shelina said...

Hey, you posted a post. Your blogwork is done.

Patti said...

I think it would be so much fun to participate in project spectrum. However I must stick to my guns and work on my UFO's and my scraps. No new projects out of yardage. I'm sure I have the appropriate colors in my scrap boxes, but it would take forever to find them now considering the mess the boxes are in!

Samantha said...

I'm way behind on PS myself. the project I picked out is ready to go, but I've been too busy to start... Oops! Hope you have better luck than me!